SELECT COLORClick to Select
-1+: 10 pcs
|Form forehead to nape of neck||22.75||22.25||21.75|
|Ear to ear across front hairline||22.75||22.25||21.75|
|Ear to ear over the top||22.75||22.25||21.75|
|Temp to temple around back||22.75||22.25||21.75|
|Nape of neck||22.75||22.25||21.75|
1. Pin hair as flat and as tight as possible before taking the measurements.
2. Round your measurements up no t down. Example: 12 3/4 should be rounded up to 13 and 12 1/4 should be rounded up to 12 1/2.
Note: If you are bald or do not have a hair line - you do not need to add the inch - simply put the tape measure where you would like your hairline to begin with the wig. The averages below are just examples. Not everyone will meet these measurements - some may be under or over and that is perfectly fine.
Measure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 22 inches)
Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck. (Average measurement is 13 1/2 inches)
At front of ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburn, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear.(Average measurement is 11 1/2 inches)
Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear. (Average measurement is 11 inches)
From temple to temple across the back of head. (Average measurement is 14 inches)
Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 6 inches)
Material: 100% heat resistant synthetic fiber, heat resistant, can be permed (within 180℃). Soft, natural looking, close to human hair, comfortable wearing it.
Net: Breathable rose silk net, made of cotton, comfortable and skin friendly. The top is Hand crochet, looks very natural. The net is dense, and hair is well fixed, so there is little shedding.
Size: The net is adjustable, so it fits for most heads.
Length: 12", about 30 CM. About the method to style, please refer to description.
Care method: Easy to care. Comb gently the wigs with large tooth wooden comb following the hair style. Can use humectant and softener, better not to wash it.
Occasions: It can be used as daily wig, for theme party, wedding, cosplay, gifts to girl friend, close friends, daughter, wife and so on.
How to wear a wig:
1. Before wearing the short wig, you can comb it from top to bottom. For wavy wig, you can just shake it left and right several times.
2. According to different head circumference, we use adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly. There are several holes between adjustable strap buckles. After adjusting your size, you can see two salients on each side of your wig. Then adjust the two salients to match your sidebums, otherwise, the wig is not put in a right way. As a result, you can not find the bang.
3. Wear the wig and spray some water or wig treatment on it, then comb the short hair or make the curly hair the desired effect by yourself. The bang is very important, comb it carefully: for the neat bang, use hand or comb to scatter it for getting the fluffy and natural effect; for the inclined bang, comb it and apart it on the eyebow position according to your fondness.
1. The wig don't need to be washed frequently, but care and maintain it regularly
2..Please comb the wig (especially the curly wig) with steel comb from top to bottom carefully.
3.You’d better use cold water if you do not know the temperature well. Mix up the wig special care solution and cold water in the rate of 1:10, and then soak the combed wig in the mixture for 15 minutes.
4.After about 15 minutes, scratch the hairline with the mixture and then comb it. wash the wig several times with the clean water, use towel to suck the water but do not wring it. The wig should be air-dried in the shade place but not be exposed under the sun or using the hair drier.
5.When the wig is almost dry, shake it and use wig special care solution for the maintainance.
1.Please buy and use our cost efficient bracket.
2.Put the wig on the bracket and then cover the black net (which is in the pocket when you bought the wig) on.
3.Finally cover a plastic bag on the net to avoid the dust. Store it in an aeration-drying place for the better maintainance.
There are no customer reviews yet.
: pcs, there have been
pcs in shopping bag.
: pcs, there have been
pcs in shopping bag.